Photo Credit: Alanna Story
Have you ever had one of those days when you just NEED a little chocolate to make it through your day? Well we’ve all been there and that’s why we’re sharing an easy and fun idea to give you that chocolate fix.
This EASY and DELICIOUS Chocolate Bark recipe is our go-to for a quick treat! You can make it for yourself or bag it up and share with a friend. Either way, we think you’re going to LOVE it!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- toppings of your choice: Almonds, caramel, pretzels, marshmallows,sprinkles, crushed peppermints, pomegranate, etc.
- Place the entire bag of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Pour onto wax paper on cookie sheet.
- Add desired toppings.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until hardened and breaks into pieces.
That’s it. Super easy and delicious!!!
Alanna, Natalie & Lyndsie