Photo Credit: Alanna Story
Last month one of Alanna’s recipes was featured on Eighteen25girls, and it was too good to not share with you guys!
Lemon Cheesecake in puff pastries…holy goodness, you will all love it.
If you couldn’t tell from all our Instagram stories, we have been playing around in the kitchen a lot lately and came up with this super scrumptious dessert. I’m speaking for myself (Alanna) but I could literally eat all 6 myself. Yes you read that right, I loved them that much.
Here you go friends:
Lemon cheesecakes in a Puff Pastries
* –Whipping cream Ingredients:
* ½ cup cold heavy whipping cream
* 1 tablespoons sugar
* ¼ teaspoon vanilla
* –The rest of the ingredients:
* 1- 8 oz. Cream cheese (softened)
* The juice from 1 Lemon
* 3 Tablespoons Sugar
* 6 Puff Pastry Cups- Pepperidge Farm Shells
* Berries of choice
1. First Set of Steps: Making the Whipping Cream
2. Place mixer bowl and whisk in freezer for at least 20 minutes to chill.
3. Pour heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
4. Do not over beat.
5. Place in fridge immediately
6. Second Set of Steps:
7. Cream the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add lemon juice until its all smooth.
8. Fold in half of the whipping cream into the cheesecake mix. Then add the rest until it’s all incorporated. refrigerate for 30 minutes
9. Bake the puff pastries as per the package directions. Let cool completely and core the center of the puff pastry
10. Place cheesecake filling into a pastry bag and pipe into the cooled puff pastry, refrigerate for an hour, then top with your favorite fresh berries. Serve and enjoy that day
We sure hope you like them as much as we did. If you have any recipes you’d like us to try out or want to be featured please send us a email, Twosistersandastory@gmail.com or DM on Instagram.
Alanna, Natalie, and Lyndsie