Strawberry Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
I scream, You scream, we all scream for… FROZEN YOGURT!!! (Strawberry-Blackberry Frozen Yogurt to be exact!)
We are SUPER excited that we have a few warmer days in our forecast this upcoming week so we are preparing for them with this yummy frozen treat. It was featured on eighteen25girls blog and we can’t wait for you to give it a try! It’s really easy to make and so refreshing on a hot summer day. We love it, our kids love it, and we are pretty dang confident that YOU are going to love it too! So snag the recipe below and let us know what you think!
* 2 Cups Strawberries (Frozen or Fresh)
* 1 Cup Blackberries (Frozen or Fresh)
* 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
* 3 Tablespoons of Honey
* 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
2. (If using fresh fruit you will want to place the liquid puree in a freezer safe container, or popsicle holders and freeze for a few hours )
3. If using frozen fruit you can place in a bowl and enjoy!
* Will keep in a freezer safe container up to a week*
Alanna, Natalie, and Lyndsie