If you are in charge of some sort of dessert for Thanksgiving, this one is one to have on hand! Super easy, tastes delightful, and any chocolate lover will be thrilled to have one.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup nutella (or other chocolate hazelnut spread)
- ready made chocolate cups ( we got ours at Hobby Lobby in the baking section)
- mint leaves for decoration
- Preparing the Nutella Mousse. Place Nutella in a Microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds set aside. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold a third of the cream into the Nutella mixture until incorporated.
- Fold the Nutella mixture into the remaining whipped cream.
- Assemble the cups. Fill the chocolate cups with the Nutella Mousse. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set
- Garnish with Marshmallows and mint leaves
That’s it!!! If you have a recipe you would like us to try out, send them our way, we’d love to try new recipes!!!!!
Alanna, Natalie, and Lyndsie